Retail and Consumer Products
Now-a-days consumers are rapidly changing their product preference as well as the medium of shopping. These decisions are changing the retail businesses and enterprises need to adapt to the changing patterns for growth. The consumer products are no longer confined to the traditional mode of superstores alone and they are present everywhere to the customer – online mode. This has opened up new means of marketing for several enterprises to directly market their products and the consumers are more than willing to place an order instantly once they liked the product.
For all this, the online content plays a crucial role and the right mix of information about the product helps in improving the sales. To attract more customers and to improve the Business processes, the product manufactures need to improve their Efficiency and Environmental sustainability and decrease the cost. Businesses need to understand customer-centric approach and for this, Datson360 offers a better deal to the enterprises with their experience and delivers solutions that provides good results in cost reduction, process efficiency and environmental impact.
The project execution plan will be made by leveraging on the market potential and opportunities that present in the area. The strategies range from sourcing the products to applying technology in right mix for customer satisfaction and future growth of the retail business.
Client Segments and Challenges:
- Prepare for multi-channel approach
- Use of digital signage and smart kiosks
- Increase new challenges in order to acquire and retain the customer.
- Customer insights and segmentation.
- Customized solutions to groups of customers
- Serving through group meetings, channels
- Partnering in events and social gatherings
- Use right technology for enhancing shopping experience
- Create visibility and value for money shopping
- Dynamic floor management
- Integrated cost management